Theorizing a Bullish Trend
Richard Moroney sees reasons for optimism about the stock market. The editor of the Dow Theory Forecasts newsletter and portfolio manager for Horizon Investment Services says the plus signs include a broadening of the market and the return of money to technology stocks. He's also encouraged that investors seem to be looking beyond the current softness in corporate earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?