Meter Readers for a Time When Power Is Precious
Kilowatts have become an overnight sensation. Largely ignored for decades, they are suddenly front-page news in a country that wants to keep track of their whereabouts, quantity, quality, and price fluctuations. This increasing interest promises to deliver a boost to the bottom lines of some small companies that measure and monitor electricity -- companies like Silicon Energy, Metering Technology Corp., and Power Measurement Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries