The Ever Shrinking Skies
As the top two gorillas in the airline industry, American Airlines Inc. and United Airlines Inc. have a long-running rivalry. When American sought government approval a year ago to fly from Chicago to Shanghai, United demanded and won the route instead. When United expanded legroom in the first few rows of coach seats for high-paying passengers, American struck back last year by offering more room throughout the cabin. That's pretty much the way it goes with these two: jab and counter-jab.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations