How Long Will Motown Be Motown?
Quick, what's the automotive assembly capital of North America? Yes, it's still Michigan--but maybe not for long. The state produced 3.1 million cars, just a hair ahead of the 3 million made in Ontario in 1999. What's more, capacity is growing faster in the Canadian province, putting Ontario on track to usurp the title in the next couple of years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas