Dead Companies Walking
Is the worst of it over? Investors, employees, and more than a few technology journalists are trying to figure out whether the new year will bring with it a new and improved outlook for tech companies. Perhaps, just perhaps, the steady stream of layoffs, corporate closings, and bankruptcies is winding down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020