Canadian Stocks Close Mixed
Canadian stocks finished mixed, with major indexes lower as market participants took profits in high techs after last week's outperformance. The TSE 300 fell 40.07 to 9121.00 pressured by weak Industrial Products, but downside was limited by strong Financial Services, Utilities, Oil & Gas. Breadth was 775-491 positive. GoC bonds remain under water, with short notes flat, ahead of Bank of Canada's policy decision tomorrow, as well as U.S. ECI data later this week, Fed meeting 1/31. March Canadian dollar closed higher vs. the U.S. dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts