Canada: A Chill Wind From The South
Gordon Thiessen's last policy meeting before he retires as Bank of Canada governor on Jan. 31 should be a doozy. On one hand, strong employment growth, rising inflation, a firmer Canadian dollar, and a sizable fiscal boost argue against an interest-rate cut at the BOC's Jan. 23 meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries