The Philadelphia Story: Accelerating Weakness
The Philadelphia Fed index, a widely-watched barometer of regional economic activity, plunged to -36.8 in January from December's revised -4.2 (-6.1 previously). This is the lowest reading since the recessionary period of December 1990.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts