The Saudis' Game Plan: Micromanage the Oil Markets
A small dinner on the eve of OPEC's Jan. 17 meeting in Vienna brought together a handful of representatives of big producing countries, oil companies, and consultants. It broke up with a hearty toast to "higher prices."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?