BMW CEO Joachim Milberg: No Mergers Needed
After some tough times, BMW had a bang-up year in 2000. It shucked off Rover, maker of Land Rovers, which BMW lost billions on after it acquired the British carmaker in 1994. The German company finally sold Rover to an investor group last March for a ceremonial 10 British pounds (about $18). Ford is now making Land Rovers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders