The Isle of Man: A Working Lab for 3G Wireless
After the billions of dollars telecommunications companies spent in Europe to win licenses to offer next-generation cellular-phone service, the question now is: Will they make money? For most networks, that answer lies a few years down the road, but BT Manx, the Isle of Man telecommunications subsidiary of British Telecom, hopes to have an answer this spring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders