Ip Os: Sifting Through The Wreckage
Are you one of the smart investors who resisted the temptations of the late great IPO acid trip? Then congratulate yourself--you probably still have the wherewithal to shop in a section of the stock market where the performances of such recent initial public offerings as eMachines (EEEE) (down 97%) and Pets.com (IPET) (down 99%) have changed the vibe from Haight-Ashbury 1967 to something more like Manson Family 1969.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas