Can Fox Make Mexico A Nation Of Homeowners?
Each year, 700,000 weddings take place in Mexico. The vast majority of these newly married couples have nowhere to live and start out bunking with inlaws. Many will go on to build their own homes, one cinder block at a time. A lucky few may eventually qualify for a government-subsidized mortgage. Only the wealthiest will be able to buy a house outright, usually with the help of relatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries