Bush's New Tax Cut Logic Is No Better Than The OldBy
A new year and a new rationale from George W. Bush for a large across-the-board tax cut that will disproportionately benefit the wealthy. I'm not surprised. After all, such a tax cut is a core goal of conservative GOP ideology, regardless of implications for the federal budget and the economy's performance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020