Stocks Poised to Open Higher
Despite the latest earnings cautions from major technology companies, stocks are expected to open slightly higher as government reports on retail sales figures and a key wholesale inflation index pointed to a more tempered slowdown. Though the data weren't as negative as many expected, investors continue to have high hopes that the Federal Reserve will lower interest rates at the its next policy meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts