Hewlett-Packard Sees Weak First Half
Ariba Inc. (ARBA ) posted $0.05 Q1 EPS vs. a $0.04 loss from operations on a sharp revenue rise. The company sees $0.06 Q2 EPS on $180M-$185M in revenues and $0.25-$0.26 fiscal 2001 EPS on $780M-$790M in revenues. ABN Amro downgraded its rating on the shares to add from buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations