Goldman Adds Exodus Communications to Its Recommended List
Goldman added Exodus Communications (EXDS ) to its recommended list as it continues to view the Internet system company as a top long-term Internet infrastructure prospect. The stock was up 2-5/16 at 20-5/16.
Analyst Matthew Janiga says the company closed its acquisition of GlobalCenter acquisition. He also says he is reissuing estimates on the company with $36 million fourth quarter EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) on $279 million revenues. For 2001, EBITDA is seen at $352 million on $1.8 billion in revenues.
Janiga says the company has yet to feel the effects of depressed dot.com spending and more tempered information technology spending so he takes a conservative approach to 2001 forecast. For 2001, he sees a $0.46 per share loss.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing