Salomon Smith Barney Downgrades Ceridian Rating to Neutral
Ceridian (CEN ) expects to meet its $1.01 earnings per share estimate for 2000, but it sees $0.65-$0.70 EPS for 2001 because of a lower than expected revenue run rate. Salomon Smith Barney downgraded its investment rating on the shares to neutral from outperform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's