Merrill Lynch Keeps Near Term Neutral Rating on Apple
Merrill Lynch is keeping its near term neutral investment rating on Apple Computer (AAPL ), saying that its near to medium term outlook on the personal computer company is no brighter than previously thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders