Another Robust Year for Health-Care Funds?
Health-care funds sure stole the show in 2000. On the strength of stocks across the industry, the average health-care mutual fund returned an amazing 51.9% over the year. The group's record was unmatched by any other type of fund, beating the second-best performing sector -- energy funds -- by a wide margin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?