William Larson: I Way FatalityJim Kerstetter
Running security software specialist Network Associates has proven as vexing as fighting hackers. On Dec. 26, the same day Network Associates warned of a disastrous fourth quarter, Chairman William Larson said he was stepping down. He will also give up his CEO title when a replacement is found. Gone with him are President Peter Watkins and Chief Financial Officer Prabhat Goyal. Board member Edwin Harper will take over as chairman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020