Jo Mei Chang, Vitria Technology
In just one year, 48-year-old JoMei Chang has gone from CEO of an obscure software maker to the boss of one of the hottest tech properties in Silicon Valley. Her company, Vitria Technology Inc. (VITR), grew more than 400% in 2000, to an estimated $150 million, and is even eking out a profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's