Funds for the Long Term
Like everyone else focused on growth stocks, mutual-fund investors have been hit hard by the tech-stock collapse. But funds have fared slightly better than the S&P 500, and a few are standouts, according to Philip Edwards, managing director of Standard & Poor's. He's responsible for the S&P Select Funds listing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C