"Curing An Industry's Ills"
In "Curing an industry's ills" (e.biz, Dec. 11), the stock prices of DrKoop.com Inc. and WebMD Corp. should have been listed as follows: DrKoop shares have fallen by 97.5%, to one-fortieth of their former value, and WebMD shares have plummeted 83.33%, to one-sixth their former value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries