Charles Jeffress, Occupational Safety & Health Administration
Jeffress issued controversial ergonomic standards to prevent workplace injuries caused by repetitive motions. Jeffress, 52, estimates the regs will prevent some 460,000 injuries a year, saving corporations an annual $9 billion. But critics say complying could cost 10 times that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap