Arnold B. Zetcher, Talbots
In a year that many retailers would rather forget, Talbots Inc. (TLB) stood out as clearly as its trademark bright-red doors. Sales of its classic outfits for women soared 21% through November. And with a staggering 70% of its clothes selling at full price--even as the department stores offered deep discounts--company earnings should rise 85% in the fiscal year ending in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020