No Encore for Wall Street as Profit-Taking Pushes Stocks Lower
A day after a surprise interest rate cut from the Federal Reserve sparked a record rally, cautious investors secured those gains by taking profits off the table late in the session, pushing stocks to finish lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock