Canadian Stocks End Mixed
Canadian stocks mixed, as profit taking enters market after yesterday's rocket shot higher in wake of Fed easing. TSE 300 fell 32.08 after rising to 8905.70 earlier in session as steep losses in Utilities, Financial Services, Oil & Gas overcome gains in Industrial Products. Breadth was 719-521 positive. Market participants are now wondering if the Fed will cut rates at its meeting scheduled for end of January. GoC bonds are mixed following report that Canadian producer prices rose 0.6% in November due to rising petroleum prices, weaker Canadian dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts