Adaptive Broadband Shares Plummet on Earnings Warning
Adaptive Broadband (ADAP ) sees lower than expected $8 million Q2 revenue and gross margin the mid-30% range. The company cites a deferral of $13 million in contracted shipments of its AB-Access product to a major domestic customer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts