Think You Have An Equal Marriage?Toddi Gutner
When I logged on to the new Web site for the Institute for Equality in Marriage (www.equalityinmarriage.org), I was skeptical that it would have anything to offer me. After all, I'm happily married in a dual-income household and never doubted that my marriage was a 50-50 partnership. But I printed some questions about money for my husband, Neil, and then sat down with him to see what he thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas