It Didn't Have To End This Way
Good people did bad things in this Presidential election, and the nation will suffer the consequences. The basic institutions of democracy have been tarnished. The dignity of the office of the Presidency and those who pursue it has been diminished. And the common ground that unites Americans of differing political beliefs has been eroded in a bitter display of partisanship.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap