Buying Growth At The Right Price
MFS Capital Opportunities is the kind of mutual fund most stock pros would love to run. Although primarily a large-cap fund, mid-cap and foreign stocks are fair game. So are unglamorous but steady engines of the Old Economy, and dynamic New Economy upstarts. Indeed, manager Maura Shaughnessy says, "I'll go anywhere the ideas are."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas