Biotech Should Keep Rolling
Biotech stocks are a monster roller-coaster. News of a potential blockbuster drug or pending merger--or, conversely, bad results in a clinical trial--can make prices soar or plunge 15% or more in a day. For all their volatility, though, biotechs have racked up big gains this year. Can they continue to buck the tech decline?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations