Asyst Can AssistBy
Technology is in a down cycle, so some bulls are going for tech stocks that have niche products and strong earnings growth. One such: Asyst Technologies (ASYT), a small-cap company that assists semiconductor big leaguers to produce low-cost but high-yielding chips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations