Steven Reinemund: Pepsi's New GenerationNanette Byrnes
Thanks to PepsiCo's $13 billion deal to buy Quaker Oats and its fast-growing Gatorade brand, Steven Reinemund's elevation to CEO is coming a year and a half ahead of schedule. Not only does he have to make the biggest deal in Pepsi history work, but when it closes, he must fill the CEO shoes of soda legend Roger Enrico.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt