How To Deal With The Tech Slump
What is the right policy mix to combat a high-tech, New Economy downturn? This is perhaps the most important question facing the country in the months ahead. If the new Administration does not provide a sensible fiscal foundation for the Federal Reserve's actions on interest rates, the soft landing everyone hopes for could turn very hard, and soon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations