"Can Liberty Media Get Its Groove Back?"
Failing to take into account Emmis Communications Inc.'s 2-for-1 stock split on Feb. 25, the table in "Can Liberty Media get its groove back?" (Media, Nov. 27) incorrectly calculated Liberty Media's loss on its investment in Emmis. Liberty's stake in the company was valued at $131 million, a loss of $19 million from its initial investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020