Bad News Bears Get Vocal
Most economy-watchers regard the recent spate of downbeat economic news as a cloud with a bright silver lining. It indicates that the Federal Reserve is finally getting the soft landing it has been seeking. A small but growing group of economists, however, have begun to use the dreaded "R" word with increasing frequency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’