What's That Smell?
The two private eyes jetted in from the West Coast to do a job in the sleepy town of Hatfield, Pa. Their mission: to stake out a then 49-year-old named Bonnie Hayden who had lived in the Starbucks-less burg all her life. For about a week, the detectives waited outside Hayden's two-story colonial on a quiet country lane like FBI agents running down the local mafioso. They followed the soft-spoken needlepointer everywhere and tried to interview everyone she knew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap