Table: Stifling The Critics
Anyone who runs a business understands the issue: What if some creep built a site named "YourCompanysucks.com?" Most big companies try to nab the obvious names before the critics do. So which names do you grab? Below is a pungent survey of which names companies and critics register the most. By the way, boss: Guess who registered BusinessWeekSucks.com while researching this piece? About that raise... THE NAME THE COUNT ...Sucks.com (or .net or .org) 15,000 IHate....com 2,500 ...Bites.com 1,000 ...Blows.com 800 ...Stinks.com 600 DATA: NETWORK SOLUTIONS INC. REGISTRAR
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C