"So Exciting I Can't Sleep"
It's a rainy afternoon in Menlo Park, Calif., and I'm slurping French onion soup in a local bistro, Vida, with my young friend Stephen Oskoui. "It's strange in Silicon Valley right now. You can feel something different in the air," Oskoui says. There is a trace of puzzlement in his large, intense eyes. It is autumn, but we are talking about the dot-com winter that is hard upon us. For a positive thinker like Steve, even that mild observation is startling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C