All I Want For Christmas
Shannon Sullivan was tired of getting her dad a tie. So last year, as Father's Day approached, she logged on to www.monsterracing.com and bought her father--a UPS truck driver who's an avid auto-racing fan--a day as a NASCAR driver ($299-$1,600). Richard Sullivan had the chance to learn the basics of stock-car driving and go out for a 10-lap spin at speeds as high as 120 miles an hour at Dover Downs International Speedway in Dover, Del. "It was the experience of a lifetime," he says. "It's the kind of thing you never forget."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020