Greenspan And The Productivity Slowdown
"Still pumped up" (News: Analysis & Commentary, Nov. 13) gives Alan Greenspan a big pat on the back for forecasting the post-1994 productivity boom. Yet Greenspan is portrayed as a passive observer of the current situation, when his six consecutive increases in the Fed funds rate have exacerbated the risk of a productivity bust.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas