A Union For Amazon?
This year's Nasdaq meltdown may have savaged Amazon.com Inc.'s (AMZN) stock along with the rest of high tech, but the online retailer remains one of the country's most promising e-commerce companies. Now this paragon of the New Economy faces a decidedly Old Economy threat: labor unions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure