Weighing In On The Alaskan Wilderness Debate
I had to read "Gore's `reckless and offensive' passion for the environment" (Economic Viewpoint, Nov. 6) twice to make sure this was not a satire. As an expert he should know that the oil won't last forever and that these resources are controlled by a cartel of exporting countries that can set the price as they like. Exploration in Alaska won't change this, at least not in the long term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day