Before Mom Or Dad Moves In...
When Philip Goeken's grandfather died two years ago, he worried that his grandmother wouldn't like living alone. So his wife invited her to move in with them. "My parents had taken care of their parents and grandparents, so for me, that's just what families do," explains Melody Campbell-Goeken, a public relations executive in San Antonio. "Great Grandma Mimi," 73, has been living with the couple and their son, now 4, ever since.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks