Who's Giving All That Soft Money
No doubt about it, Corporate America is not stingy when it comes to financing political contests. In the first 21 months of this election cycle, the top 1,000 companies by stock market value gave a record $187 million to federal candidates, at least 12% more than in the previous Presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks