The Bushdaq Vs. The Goredex
On Aug. 17, Vice-President Al Gore used his speech to the Democratic National Convention to criticize big tobacco companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers. The next day, shares of Philip Morris Cos. dropped 5% and the American Stock Exchange pharmaceutical index was nicked 2.1%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner