A Virtual Home Run In Japan?
These aren't high times for Japan's financial industry. As if bankruptcies, last-ditch mergers, and falling stock prices weren't bad enough, Japan Net Bank Ltd.'s launch on Oct. 12 sets loose another disruptive force--the Internet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing