A Street Legend Sets Up Shop On The NetToddi Gutner
Muriel "Mickie" Siebert has spent her 46-year career breaking barriers in the clubby male world of Wall Street. Now Siebert, who owns a discount brokerage bearing her name, is turning her attention to helping other women break barriers to financial success. In mid-October, her Siebert Financial Corp. bought two Internet operations that offer investment education, advice, and services geared to women. Siebert hopes to use her acquisitions, Women's Financial Network and Herdollar.com, to create a one-stop Web site for a woman's business and personal-finance needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas